Thursday, March 22, 2012

Still here!

Did you know that a pending international move can actually melt a person's brain?

I'm currently participating in a highly scientific process to test this very question. The testing procedures have been ramping up the crazy bit by bit each day over the past several weeks, and I am anticipating a complete and total blast of crazy over the weekend before the packers arrive on Monday morning. Once we move into temporary accommodation Monday afternoon, the test will wind down significantly. By next Tuesday, the packers will be in full swing and we should have some viable results. If my brain actually melts and oozes out of my ears, I may have some pictures to share. Yum.

Hope all is well with you and yours!

1 comment:

  1. You are like i a lil duck.....calm up top but your lil feet are paddling like crazy! xxx

    ReplyDelete