Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sneaky mama's chocolate milkshake

I don't know about you, but my popularity directly correlates to the favorability of the foods I serve, especially snacks.  Generally, the sweeter, the higher the rating.  I admit I love a good review, but what to do when one of your eaters is excessively selective and has hardly eaten anything meaningful all day?  It's time for the Sneaky Mama's Chocolate Milkshake.

Don't even think about calling this decadent, nutritional motherlode a "smoothie."
Terminology is almost as crucial as taste.

sneaky mama's chocolate milkshake

Sneaky Mama's Chocolate Milkshake

4 ripe bananas
1 cup natural plain yogurt
1/4 cup unsalted peanut butter
1/2 Tbsp cocoa powder
ice

Place ingredients in a blender and puree until silky smooth and icy cold.
Pour into a glass.
Top with a straw.

Watch the ratings roll in!


No comments:

Post a Comment