Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Yellow Tuesday

This morning, we needed to run errands.  I noticed yellow stripes on the road, yellow lights, yellow flashing hazards, and yellow caution tape in construction zones...none of which I wanted to photograph and share.  So, I searched my flickr pool, and going back over a year, I found this lovely image from the Auckland Botanical Garden, where we visited at the tail end of our Kiwi holiday, waiting out the remaining hours before our return flight to Perth.

in the Auckland botanical garden

I must photograph more yellow.

2 comments:

  1. I am going to have a yellow front door one day....yes I am!.....how welcoming would that be....rocking up to someones house with a yellow wooden front door!....it will happen! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be so lovely and welcoming! Don't see many yellow doors. You need to start that trend!

    ReplyDelete