Friday, March 1, 2013

March challenge begins

I had thought to go through all my photos with the idea of a photo from each day now next to a photo of the same calendar day some year past.  Oh my goodness, what an emotional rollercoaster.  We have been some amazing places and have enjoyed some incredible experiences...but there have been quite a lot of hard things in recent years too.  Perhaps due to being such a visual person, looking back through my photos brought up such a tremendous wave of emotion (elating and tough) that I know a different challenge is in order.  The idea was to commit to a simple, small, consistent thing, one day per month.  The commitment is the challenge, not the project itself.  Given that we will traveling again in this month, a blog challenge may not be wisest anyway.

I did, however, find some rather lovely images to share, just for fun.

Balinese rice paddy cleaning crew

Italy

the radiance

Belgian chocolates

I've decided March will be a writing challenge, at least one short note to a friend every day this month.  Some days might yield lengthy letters, others perhaps a postcard.  Every day, something is going into the mail.  Care to join me?

1 comment:

  1. As a lucky note recipient, I can only thank you from the bottom of my heart. x

    ReplyDelete