Thursday, January 23, 2014

Welcome to Canada







Friends, friends, friends.  It's cold.  Really, really cold.  And it's just set to get worse.  Again.
That polar vortex that kept me up worrying about my chickens last week?  Apparently, that was just the starting edge of this winter storm that keeps our temperatures in the low teens (or less), and that's before the wind chill is considered.  The forecast claims that the low next Monday and Tuesday will be -11F (again, before wind-chill), and I completely object.  I looked up a list of legal objections on Wikipedia, and I believe I can legally object on the grounds of "Assumes facts not in evidence"--as in, "we do not live in Canada."


And I'm preemptively worried about my chooks again.  Poor girls.
What a year to become a chicken keeper

No comments:

Post a Comment