Sunday, April 6, 2014

Have a wonderful weekend!



How was your weekend?  I've been taking a walk down Memory Lane, scrolling through our digital photos stored on my computer.  The machine is close to implosion under the burden of the 25,000+ pictures I have kept (ahem).  Time to delete a few, perhaps?  I seem to have finally reached enough emotional distance from those baby years that I can cull the countless images a bit (a wee bit).  So far, I've only made it through June 2007.  This picture was taken in Cinque Terre, Italy, the day after our friends' wedding there (Hubby and my big girl are bottom right--she's the wee one in the pink sunsuit) Awww.

Here's a little link list.  I hope you discover something fun.  Happy weekend to you!

Just finished reading this book, right after reading this one.  Neither was what I expected.

Warning: this 30-minute (or less, really) meal produces strong cravings and delicious foodie satisfaction.  We've made it twice in two weeks.

Although I haven't blogged about it in a while, my knitting needles have been happily busy.  At the moment, I'm working on a Milo vest for a special friend of ours Down Under…and maybe one for her brother too.

Gearing up for KCW.  Are you in?

Do you watch Call the Midwife?  Season 3 started up last week!  Watching this makes me want to become a midwife.  I also want Chummy to be my friend.

Have you seen the latest ad from HoneyMaid about wholesome families?
The company's response to the hate mail this ad provoked is even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment