Thursday, December 1, 2011

December 1st

Being a Northern Hemisphere person living a Southern Hemisphere life, I struggle with feeling Christmas-y when the temperatures climb towards summer. My girls, however, do not have this problem. They were up bright and early, decorating the tree in their pajamas before we could even persuade them to eat breakfast.


My mom selected the perfect advent calendar for our family, which arrived in the post just in time (yesterday afternoon!) not to miss a single day of advent fun.


And then my so-very-thoughtful friend turned up at our door last night with a gift in hand: a daily tea advent calendar just for me!


This Christmas season is off to a beautiful start!

1 comment:

  1. thats brilliant!....locking that one in to copy next year!!!

    ReplyDelete