Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Milo for Mia


























Our little cousin Mia turned five recently, which seemed the perfect occasion to break out the needles and knit up a Milo vest.  I have intended to return to this pattern since I made my first one a few years ago, but somehow I haven't actually worked it again until now.  It should have.  Milo is a fabulous, simple pattern and an awesome way to try cables.  These hearts were my first-ever cables, and I don't know why I feared them for so long.  They were no trouble at all!  Alas, they don't show up very well, but the love is there whether you see the hearts or not.






project raveled here

2 comments:

  1. I love that vest!
    I just found your blog from your comment on sayyes.com. We have a lot in common. Here is a link to my blog, http://www.lifesbettertogether.com/ I would love for you to follow along on our "journey". I can't wait to read more on your blog :)
    -Char

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words and for stopping by, Char! Your blog is lovely. You are so brave to share your story. Warm wishes to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete