Friday, January 20, 2012

New blog update

Hi there!

A week on, I thought I'd give you a little update on the new blog idea. This week, I met with the lovely ladies of Media on Mars in North Fremantle, and I had a nice chat with them about what I was hoping to do with my new website. All I knew about their work had been gleaned from drive-by observations of their shop and a desire to support local businesses. It turns out what I had in mind isn't the type of work they typically do. Ah well. I appreciated the chat and the input. I also got a new link out of the chat: one of the women who works there has a fun blog at a little piece of pie.

I'm still rolling with it. My head is swimming with ideas, and I think I can get it going with the help of some books (Blogging for Dummies and Wordpress for Dummies). I'm giving myself another month or so (the domain rights expire mid-March). Looks like I'll be studying up on web-schtuff this weekend...

I hope you've got some fun things in mind for your own weekend! What will you be up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment