Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A little beauty for your Wednesday

Yesterday afternoon, I wore out four children ages 8, 7 and (two of them) 5.  After two hours of scavenger hunting around our village and a reward treat at the end, they were all completely happy and exhausted.  It felt like a major victory.  Of course, I wore myself out too.  Completely happy and exhausted seemed like the way to go, so a delicious salad for dinner and a glass of Pinot Noir after bedtime helped seal the deal.

roast chicken, green bean, tomato, and arugula salad with goat's cheese


I could try to segue beautifully to the following, but I'm still a bit too sleepy.  The truth is, I found this video online via DesignMom and I found it so peaceful and gorgeous, I thought you might like it too.  Filmed over two years to capture the fog and the light around San Francisco just so, the result is incredible.
Happy Wednesday, y'all.



Adrift from Simon Christen on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment