Monday, October 15, 2012

KCWC Weekend

Despite Meg urging everyone not to fall off the KCWC wagon just because the weekend started, I fell off the KCWC wagon because the weekend started.  Taking an hour just to sew all on my own out much desired of family time after Hubby's week away...not so obvious.  But the beautiful part is that I missed it.  I was surprised.  I have tried and failed at KCWC's past, but I definitely devoted well over 7 hours last week to this challenge.  I have three complete garments, one spare lining and a top in progress to show for it.  I don't think I'll commit to weekend sewing just yet, but I may try to stick with the 1-hour per day a bit longer.  While I'm in the groove, it is so exciting to see finished results that I and the girls love and need.

Besides, the sewing space is already a huge mess anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment