Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas daze

Greetings, friends!  How was your Christmas?  Two of four of us woke up sick with colds on Christmas morning and have been in various states of ick ever since.  Between the fevers and coughing and the winter storm, we ended up changing our travel plans for this holiday.  Alas.  At least we are all together, and it doesn't mean we aren't having any fun.

snowball hit!

Check out these crazy elf hats (finished Christmas night and raveled here).

pointy elf hats

I'm a bit addicted to knitting them at the moment, I'm afraid.  As soon as the girls tried these on, I cast on for another...and have 3 more in the works.  It's entirely possible that I've gotten carried away, but I don't care.  They are too funny!

Wishing you a warm, relaxing holiday time with your loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment