Friday, November 11, 2011

Making a habit of it

I've been participating in the open month over at habit, and I'm delighting in the ritual. Participating has made me take the time each day to capture small moments on camera and in words. With a single image and 30 words or less, I am required to make just a few minutes each day to pause, reflect and record. A beautiful habit indeed.

This week:

7 November

7 November

I woke to the sound of something shattering. A sad accident. Wildness that would not cease...until it did. They colored and sang together, and the day was renewed.


8 November

8 November
They say it is the worst allergy season on record. It must be a banner year for Kleenex.


9 November

9 November
Too cautious to join in, too enraptured to sit down.


10 November

10 November
Not much about this day worked out the way I planned, but it was a good day nonetheless.


11 November

11 November
We decided to turn Pupil Free Day into our own personal holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment