Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What I haven't said is...

Tomorrow morning, we're headed off to Bali on holiday! Hip hip hooray!


Perth is the most isolated capital city in the world. Try getting out of here during school holidays or summers, and you're pretty much guaranteed to find at least half of the local population trying to do the exact same thing at the exact same time. Summer holidays are creeping up quickly, so we're going to sneak away now before the rush and stick close to home while the crowds move out for Christmas. It takes nearly five hours on a plane to get to Sydney, but it's only 3.5 hours to Bali! You do the math. Going to Bali is simple logic, right? Off we go!


I've been really good about sticking to my posting each day here for NaBloPoMo and the daily photos at habit. With that in mind, I thought I might just take the laptop with me to Ubud and upload from any one of their zillion internet-connected cafes. Then, I realized I do not want to be one of those people. I'll be in Bali! Computers are against the whole point! While I may sneak into an internet cafe for a few minutes each day to upload to habit (it is a habit, after all), I'm going to cheat a bit here and write some posts in advance. They will be about Bali...just from our previous visits. I hope you will enjoy them! Maybe I'll have a little treat to give away when I return...

Stay tuned and enjoy the rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment